The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Engagement Story

On August 12th, I went to my first day of work back with Midland College. When I came home, the lawn was mowed, the house was clean, and there were a dozen pink roses on the kitchen table when I walked in. I started to read the card that came with the roses, but Kelly told me to wait until after we ate dinner. He told me to sit down and let him do everything. He brought out pizza and salad from Pizza Venti. This was where we ate on our first date almost 3 years ago. This time, he brought it home for us to enjoy! Then, he opens up a good bottle of wine from the Wine Rack. The BEST place to get wine in Midland. We sit and enjoy our dinner and wine. Then, he tells me I can open the card that was with the roses. I opened it and it says that he loves me more than words can say and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. After I read it, he asks me if I will marry him and pulls out the ring!!! Inside the ring he engraved the words "Without You," which is the name of our song by Motley Crue. And that is how it happened. :)

No comments: