The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Monday, February 16, 2009

Wedding Update

Well, our wedding is a little over 3 months away!! OH MY GOSH! I can't believe it!!! :D

Our invitations are almost ready! I've got a few more to make and have already started addressing some of them. My sister and mom helped me with them this weekend so I'm all caught up! I'm waiting for my "special" stamps that I ordered to come in the mail and then I'll start getting them ready to mail! It should just be a couple more weeks! I've worked really hard on them, so enjoy! After I send them out, I'll post a picture on the site so all can see!

I have also ordered our napkins and our wedding favors! Not gonna tell ya what they look like, but they are so neat! I should be getting them in the mail soon as well.

This Saturday is going to be so much fun because I am meeting with the ladies at Cuthbert Mansion to pick out flowers and decorations!!! Also, we're going to get our honeymoon finalized! Paris, here we come! WOO HOO! :D

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! I got a beautiful necklace from my Kell. It is a blue sapphire heart! It is the exact color of blue that will be in our wedding! Now, I've got my "something blue" to wear. ;)

No comments: