The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WEDDING PICS ARE HERE!!!!!

Ok, so there are a TON of good wedding pics and I don't even have them all posted!!! They turned out so so beautiful!!! Hope you enjoy! They are all available to see on our new photo site. Click on the link under our "favorites" column that says "Kelly and TJ's Photo Album" to take a look. I have them a little more organized now that I have moved them to this new site. You can also still leave comments under each picture. I even think you might be able to buy prints through this site.

I have contacted the Midland, Big Spring, and Stanton paper and they should be putting our wedding announcement in the paper soon. Not sure when it will be in Stanton or Big Spring? Keep a look out! It will be in the Midland paper on Sunday (19th).

No comments: