The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BACK TO REALITY

Well, we are now a married couple! All the wedding planning is over and done with and now, the honeymoon is over. Kinda sad. But of course, I am still happy as can be! Kelly and I are back at work and back doing what we did before the wedding. Things are a little different though. :) In a good way! Being in Paris was one of the best experiences for Kell and I both to share together. I'm sure we'll have to go back one day. Maybe for our 10 year anniversary! ;) I suppose now, we'll start planning out our future together. I'm sure everyone's next big question is, "So....when are ya'll going to start having kids"? Well, I can't exactly say for sure, but I'll leave you with one word. Soon. And that's all you get!!! ;)

2 comments:

TRICIA said...

Don't let the honeymoon be over!
Keep it going! can't wait to see the wedding pics!

TRICIA said...

sooooon ??? ok!
Little Lina will be here REALLY soon!