The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 MORE DAYS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Well, I felt a little stress starting yesterday. People started calling me asking me last minute questions while I was working. Got a little bit crazy during the afternoon. Ran into a few kinks, but I think everything is ok now. Haha! I'm sure there will be a few more bumps in the road, but that's ok. I think I can handle it. Even if something does go wrong, the wedding will go on and we'll be happy no matter what! :)

Yesterday after work, I stopped by the Mansion to check on things. They have already started getting it ready! I got to see the tables and chairs and even got to peek at my flowers!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! It just got me even more excited! The colors are going to be so bright and pretty! Well, 3 more days and I'm Mrs. Wade! Right now, we're just running around doing last minute stuff. Everything has gone so smoothly. It's very strange. Haha!

Kelly and I are going to start packing our bags for Paris tonight! Can't believe it! I think we're both a little nervous about the flight, especially after hearing about the Air France flight that went down, but I'm sure things will be fine!! Be thinking of us!

Well, I'm just so excited to get to see everyone and for our families to meet one another! It's going to be so neat!

No comments: