The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BABY SHOWER/BACHELORETTE PARTY

I HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND!!! My mom, sister, and a friend of the family, drove to Austin for a fun filled weekend!!!

Baby shower
Monica, my sister-in-law, had the cutest baby shower! She got lots of good stuff and we had a good time playing "shower" games and eating cake! I'll post some pics later! She's getting big!!! In case you haven't been keeping up lately, she's due July 4th and they are having a little girl! Her name will be Lina Avery Coggin.

Bachelorette party
I had an AWESOME bachelorette/lingerie party!! We all went out to eat at a place called Opal Divine's. It was really good! I opened presents! Got some really pretty stuff! Hehe! :) Then, we went to a comedy club on 6th street called Esther's Follies. It was A GREAT time! It was SO funny and I ended up being part of the act!! I got cut in half by a magician!! If you are ever in Austin, do go to this place! You'll LOVE it! After that, we made our rounds downtown to some of the night clubs. After about an hour or two, we left and headed back to Ryan and Monica's house where we ended our night. They had the place decorated and had "refreshments" ready for us! It was good to see everyone and thanks so much for everyone that came and hung out! I have pics that I'll post soon!

Kelly's bachelor party
Kelly had his bachelor party this weekend also. He went to Dallas with some friends. He hasn't made it back yet, so not sure what all fun they had? I know that they spent a day at Six Flags and had a blast!

No comments: