The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Thursday, April 30, 2009

SURPRISE SHOWER!!!

When I got back from lunch yesterday, I was surprised to find a group of people in my office, cake, punch, flowers, and a money tree!!! That was the coolest thing ever!!! Everyone from the MC Tech and Business Studies had chipped in for my surprise shower!! I just feel so blessed to be working with such generous people, not just people, my good friends at MC. It really meant a lot to me. Not only to me, to Kelly as well. Not only did we have a party with all the stuff that I mentioned, they also surprised me with the camera that I had selected from my Walmart registry!!! SO NICE!! Thank you so much to everyone at MC!!! I have a few pics that I took with my phone. Then, I have a few that other people took that I will post when I get them later.

No comments: