The Parents Connect 3D Pregnancy Widget

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ok, shows what I know!! :D

The announcements in the Big Spring and Stanton paper didn't come out this passed weekend! I apologize! I just assumed since I gave them the information last Monday, that they would be out that following weekend.They should, however, come out in the next paper! I hope! Ha! I can't really tell you exactly what date they will be out. I was told that the Stanton paper only comes out on Thursdays so it should be in the paper this Thursday (12th). I'm not sure about the Big Spring paper. I'm sure we'll be in the next one that comes out. The only paper I know for sure of the date is the Midland paper. We'll be in that one on the 15th. When it does come out, the Midland and Big Spring paper also have a web site online where you can go and look at the announcements if you aren't able to get a paper. Midland is www.mywesttexas.com/life/celebrations/ and the Big Spring site is http://www.bigspringherald.com/content/blogcategory/36/80/. We should be on these sites. I'll let you know for sure as soon as I know.

No comments: